Sunday 17 April 2011

Audience feedback on digipack and CD advert

After I had finished my digipack and CD advert I too screen shots of them and uploaded the pictures to my Facebook so that I could get audience feedback. This is possible as Facebook is a web 2.0 website allowing users to comments on posts. Here was the feedback I gained:

The comments I received about my digipack front cover were positive, talking about the symbolism of the flower being the only thing in colour and the overall look. I received constructive criticism about my digipack back cover. These comments were: ‘perhaps change the numbers of the heart around so they're clockwise and not anti’ and ‘normally on albums, I tend to find the title song is the second track, not the first.’ From these comments I am able you the constructive criticism to change and improve my product.

The comments I received about my CD advert were mainly positive, such as ‘the flower effect is absolutely great, it’s like a source of light, source of hope perhaps. it has a stunning effect!’ and ‘I think the flower looks really good and the whole pose and stuff fits in with the theme of the song :) like the contrast between the black and white background and yellow flower’. These comments are very pleasing as it shows that my target audience can see the reasoning of why I have constructed my advert in the given way. I received one piece of constructive criticism about my advert and this was: ‘i think the colour of the text at the bottom could do with some colour changing to make it more visible’. I am able take this piece of constructive criticism into account to try and improve my product.

Overall, I am happy with the feedback I have received for my digipack and CD advert as the positive comments show that my products are being received in the way I have intended then to be, and the constructive criticism allows me to take on board audience feedback to improve my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment