Thursday 7 April 2011

Pink - Who Knew HD

.
I have looked at the official video for my chosen song so that I am able to the artists original interpretation. It also allows me to think about possible ways in which i can portray the song in others ways. The fist way in which my video is going to be different from the original is that i am going to use a copy write free acoustic cover version. This will have a big impact on the video as the acoustic cover emotes more emotion compared to the original.

The possible ideas i have come up with are:
1. Two best friends who have known each other since they were 3 separate as one of their dads gets a job in America and have to more, meaning they never see each other again.
2. A young couple who are in spreadable are taken away from one another by a tragic accident where the boy is killed.
3. A family lose a child in a car crash.
The idea I have decided to take forward is number two. I have decided this idea as I feel it will allow me to show more emotion through the music video and also it is the most relatable from the audience to use a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment